In just two days time, we’ll be taking the tour around Harry Potter Studios, Watford
*cue excited screaming*
I’ve wanted to go for years and Nick’s mum & stepdad kindly gifted us tickets for Christmas. We booked in January and this was the first bank holiday weekend we could get (we wanted to make a weekend of it).
So tomorrow morning we leave early and are heading to Bicester shopping village for a bit of outlet shopping before going to our hotel in Watford. We’re staying overnight then have the tour booked for 09:30 on Sunday and will be heading home Sunday night.
Just thought I’d share what I’m packing, in the hope I can let off some of my excitement!!!
- Three pairs of underwear (we’re only staying one night but can never be too prepared)
- Two pairs of socks
- Pyjamas. I’ve gone for my Harry Potter ones for this trip (obvs)
- Face wash
- Face mask (for the night before)
- Face cloth
- Eyelash cleanser
- Black skinny jeans
- Harry Potter t-shirt (of course)
- Spare t-shirt if I change my mind
- Tangle Teaser hairbrush
- Couple of hair ties
- Dry shampoo
- Small makeup bag: foundation, concealer, brow kit, bronzer, highlighter & eye shadow pallet
- Electric toothbrush
- iPhone charger
- Digital camera
- Action camera
- Camera charger
- Harry Potter: Deathly Hallows (part 2) DVD
- Booking confirmation/ticket details
This is all packed in my Cath Kidston x Peter Pan weekend bag. I’m also taking a small handbag with my purse, keys, Carmex and sunglasses.
You can check out photos from our weekend on my Instagram page linked below. We also plan on doing our first Vlog from this weekend so subscribe to our Youtube channel below