It feels like only a couple of weeks ago that I was writing up my May goals, yet here we are, starting another new month.
Now I’ll be honest, May definitely wasn’t my best month but let’s see if I met my goals.
- 1.5 stone award. I did manage to get my 1.5 stone certificate, losing a total of 5.5lb.
- Run 3x per week. After graduating my Couch to 5k, I’ve not ran much. I’ve not been well this week but plan on running the Parkrun on Saturday.
- Complete 2x Parkruns. I did reach this one as I completed 2 Parkruns in May.
- Blog once per week. I have been blogging a lot more consistently and have been posting on average 3x per week. Smashed it!
- No off-plan days. Definitely did not manage this one. With a weekend away and a couple of blips, I’ve had a handful of off-plan days.
Now that we are heading in to June, I’m drawing a line under May. I’ll be setting some new goals and, fingers crossed, will smash them!
- 2 stone award. This is going to be a big reach, but I figured I may as well aim high. I want this to motivate me to lose as much as possible in June.
- Run 3x per week. I really want to get back to running consistently, so I thought it would be best to set the same goal for this month. Consistency is key after all. Ideally, I’m aiming to complete one run per week with my running group, one Parkrun and one other run on my own.
- Parkrun 2x per week. I love doing the Parkrun as it’s amazing to see so many people out and whether you walk, jog or run, we’re all in it together. It’s also a great way for me to keep track of my official 5k time. You can register for free here.
- Maximum 2 days off plan. I don’t think it’s realistic for me to have zero off plan days, so I’m going to limit myself to only two days off. We’re going away for the last weekend in June which is probably when I’ll have my off plan days.
- Blog 2x per week. I’m still trying to build up my consistency when it comes to posing on my blog so will increase my weekly productivity. As with May, I am aiming to post three time per week but setting realistic goals to begin with.
- YouTube once per week. For those of you who haven’t seen it yet, I uploaded my very first vlog on YouTube; you can watch it here. As you can tell, my main theme across my goals are about consistency, and this one is no different.
So that’s it for my June goals.
You can keep up to date with my progress on Instagram ↓↓↓